We have the experience and expertise to provide the excellent service you deserve.
Our strategy is to properly comply with all applicable federal, state, and local tax laws, properly minimize taxable income, and defer payment of taxes as long as possible to maximize investment earnings and cash flow without incurring late or underpayment penalties.
Examples of some of the tactics we employ to accomplish our strategic duties include:
- Proper calculation and allocation of income under the "duty day" methodology
- Expertise in the filing and reporting requirements of applicable states and localities
- Proper utilization of reciprocal agreements, state tax credits, and reverse tax credits
- Advice in selecting and establishing residency in non-tax or lower tax states and localities
- Proper calculation of mortgage interest when limitations apply
- Proper inclusion and calculation of deductions related to the services of an athlete
- Implementation of a "skip year" strategy to maximize deductions that otherwise may be lost or reduced due to income limitations and/or the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Advice regarding charitable giving and donations